DEKRA is a company belonging to the DEKRA AG holding - a leader in personnel services throughout Europe. Our activity is focused on acting as an intermediary in recruiting employees and offering services in the field of personnel consulting and temporary work.
DEKRA Praca Sp. z o. o. is the Employment Agency No. 8194.
Currently, for our international Client in Netherlands we are looking for new team members for the role of:
Test Engineer EMC
- independently perform tests on various products;
- prepare test setups in our ultra-modern EMC lab;
- make and evaluate test reports;
- be in contact with the customers on a regular basis;
- support the customers with candidate’s knowledge of EMC and RF standards and test related problems;
- play an active role in the continuous improvement of the processes, procedures and equipment of the EMC lab.
What we expect:
- experience in the field of EMC
- university degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- English knowledge – minimum C1
Our client offers:
- Salary corresponding your skills, experience and motivation. Flexible for negotiations at the Manager's Interview;
- Employment under a contract;
- Accommodation - Temporary houses for 2 month out of charge;
- Reimbursement for commuting – 0,9 € /km;
- Private health care out of charge
- Social insurance, accident insurance
- Holidays – 25 days/year + 13 ADV days
- Relocation package – 5000 €
Your personal data administrator will be Dekra Praca Ltd with headquarters in Krakow (post code 30-644), Puszkarska str. 9, National Court Register nr. 0000415384. The purpose of personal data processing is taking part in an individual recruitment process, which will include the assessment of the candidate's qualifications for a specific position, assessment of the candidate's abilities and skills needed to work in a particular position and selection of the appropriate candidate for employment. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legal obligation, the consent of the candidate, the legitimate interest of the Administrator and the performance of activities necessary to be performed before the conclusion of the contract. Providing personal data is voluntary, but denial to do so will prevent you from taking part in the recruitment process. The candidate has the right to withdraw consent to processing, the right to access data, the right to request their rectification, the right to delete them or limit their processing.